Healthy Mind And Healthy Body
I am a student pursuing chartered accountancy. I have very busy and hectic schedule. There is always some health issue like headache, stomachache, back pain, neck ache, eyes pain. Moreover I have lot of stress as I never feel stress free and energetic and nor I am flexible. I request to guide me for suitable exercises. So that I can lead happy, peaceful, energetic and stress free life. Thanks
Most of your health issues can be due to a busy schedule, lack of rest and lack of rest. In addition to this unhealthy eating habits can compound the problem. You can break the cycle of stress with proper relaxation and regular exercise.
1. Take time to relax. Lack of adequate rest, relaxation or sleep can also lead to loss of energy levels. During the course of the day you can take short breaks to relax, ideal method of relaxation is to close your eyes and do deep breathing for 5-10 minutes. Remember watching TV, reading newspaper or chatting with friends is not relaxation.
2. Eat healthy and nutritious food as per yogic diet philosophy.
3. Take 7-8 hours of proper sleep.
4. Manage your weight within the limits as per your age and height.
5. Do exercise regularly. Best option is to rise early in the morning and plan for an hour of yoga. You can have a look at this generic yoga sequence. In case you have less time, you can practice 12 suryanamaskars followed by pranayama (rhythmic breathing and anulom vilom) followed by shavasana for 5 minutes at the end of yoga session. Practice yoga nidra twice or thrice a week.
You can also have a look at similar post on studies burnout and yoga.
Hope this helps.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Yoga Asanas .