Difficulty In Passing Stools Early Morning
I am 30 year old, I cannot pass stools until I eat and drink something. Sometimes, if I am on my to office pressure develops to pass stools. It becomes difficult to control.
I am frustrated, please help.Answer
Passing stools early morning is a great relief and it is considered essential for good health. You are not having constipation, but your question is more related to habit forming.Follow these Healthy Habits.
Bowels can be trained for regular function.
- Get up well before you have to leave your home for office. Paucity of time early morning can induce stress.
- Drink 2-3 glasses of water on waking up. Thereafter take fresh lime juice with honey in luke warm water.
- Walk for 10 -15 minutes. Also do some stretching and few surya namaskar asanas.
- Visit the toilet at fixed time each time and you should be mentally prepared to spare up to 30 minutes. Some people find it convenient to carry a book or newspaper toilet.
- Avoid straining to pass stools.
- Have a firm resolve, relaxed and a positive state of mind. Do not think of failure.
- You will require patience for few days as it may take some time for training of bowels.
- Even despite your best efforts, do not worry, drink a glass of milk along with a toast if required.
You need lots of fiber in your diet. Eat fruits like guava, grapes, pears or apple to your hearts content. Include more of green leafy vegetables to your diet. Avoid too much spicy, processed food.Do you get proper sleep and wake up fresh each day? Get proper sleep in night. If you do not do yoga, try at least shavasana and yoga nidra for relaxation.
Finish your dinner by sunset each day. If dinner is delayed, keep it very light.
Hope it helps.
Do you want to add somehthing? Click on the link below to offer your comments.