Yoga mudra cures constipation, exercises the intestines and has beneficial effects for asthmatics. Remember these
yoga tips before starting yoga asanas.
- Fist get seated in padma asana(lotus pose). In case,
you are not comfortable with padma asana sit comfortably in sukh
- Bring both the hands at your back. Catch left hand wrist with right hand and make a fist with left hand.
- Keep the hands loose and let them rest on the back.
- Keep the spine, head and neck straight.
- Inhale a long breath. Now while exhaling, gradually press abdomen
towards spinal column. Thereafter, bend upper area of body towards
ground. Touch the ground with your forehead.
- Breathe normally. Stay in this position for 10 seconds.
- While inhaling, come back to sukh asana/ padma asana position.
- Take rest while assuming
sitting position for 6 to 10 seconds. Repeat
one or two times as you feel comfortable.
Initially, for first two weeks do only two rounds. You may increase to four rounds as you get more practice.
- It is ideal asana for ladies who want to retain their beauty and youthfulness.
- Activates and exercises the lungs, beneficial for asthmatics.
- Cures loss of appetite, ulcer, indigestion and constipation.
- Makes spine, waist, veins and muscles flexible. Cures diabetes and reduces obesity.
The left and right wrist should be along the back and left and right arm should be kept straight.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.