Digestive Problems Treatment With Yoga
Proper diagnosis for root cause of digestive problems treatment is very essential.
The cause for stomach disorder can be something you have eaten,
overeating coupled with lack of exercise or unhealthy eating habits. Or
there can be some medical condition which requires urgent attention by
a doctor. Diagnosing stomach diseases is quite tricky as there can be
many possible causes. If you are having a digestive problem, it becomes
most important to effectively control your eating habits.
Most Common Causes Of Abdominal Disorders
- Nervousness, tension, stress and lack of sleep.
- Take stock of your eating habits. Overeating or eating at
irregular intervals, eating fast. It is not important to know what we
it is very essential to know how we consume our food.
- Avoid anxiety, stress, tension, fast food and emotional setbacks.
- Eating fast food, too much spicy or fried food.
- Not eating a healthy balanced diet.
- Stale or unhygienic food, eating packaged, tinned and processed food in place of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Digestive Problems Remedies
- Regular yoga practice.
- Ensure proper sleep and relaxation. Slow down a bit in life if required.
- Avoid negative thoughts and emotions. Try to stay cheerful and happy.
- Eat nutritious and healthy food. Yoga philosophy lays much stress
on the food we eat and how we eat it. Educate yourself about the food
you eat, what you eat you become.
- Follow principles of yoga diet, use of food is to support life by
taking only nutrition into consideration and not to pander to taste
- Practice moderation and self discipline in eating and drinking.
Most of the digestive problems are self created by persons who have a
weakness for food, sweets, sodas or alcoholic drinks.
- Do not eat ice-cold foods and iced water. Always eat food at room temperature, neither too hot nor too cold.
- Ensure proper and fixed meal timings. Plan your meals and do not depend on fast food only.
- Experiment with low calorie foods which are easy to digest.
- Include lot of fiber in your food.
Avoid constipation; ensure proper sleep and relaxation.
Digestive System Diseases
Digestive Problems Treatment