Balasana (Child Relaxation Pose)
Bal asana is based on the way a child sleeps, free from all the worries
of the world. This asana is ideal for taking rest and for relaxation.
doing yoga asanas in prone position, this asana is utilised for taking
rest after doing an asana. Read
these Yoga Workout Tips for beginners before
starting yoga asanas.
- Perform this asana for relaxation just like shava asana. This asana is quite soothing in case you feel too tired.
- Perform this asana for rest after doing an asana in prone position.
- Perform this asana before going to sleep for getting a restful deep sleep.
- It completely relaxes the mind.
- This asana is ideal for people suffering from insomnia.