Which is the right time for doing Yoga?
Can yoga be done in morning and evening also? Or we should do it on empty stomach?
1. Yes you can do yoga once in the morning and in the evening also. Although yoga does not seem as tiring as any other sport or exercise, it is always advisable to increase the time for yoga and number of repetitions gradually. Because when you start doing yoga you need proper rest for doing yoga next day so that your body is not stiff/ aching due to over exertion.
2. Whenever you do yoga your stomach should be empty.(Do not eat anything 3 hours before doing yoga)
3. Best time for yoga is on getting up early in the morning before sunrise, clear your bowels. Drink a glass of lime juice if required. Tea is not advised, but if you cannot leave the habit, have tea with minimum milk and sugar.
4. For doing yoga in the evening, do it around sunset time. In case you come home after working, you can take preferably fresh fruit juice, lime juice or tea 45 minutes to one hour before yoga.
5. If you feel thirsty you can drink a glass or half of water. Drink water moderately before yoga class, means drink as minimum as required.
Hope this helps.
Click here to read or post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Yoga Asanas .