Does Kapalabhati Pranayama Improves Complexion?
by Riya Bansal
Beauty And Grace
Photo Courtesy of hossinihossin25
Does regular practice of kapalbhati surely improves complexion? In how much time can we expect results? Please tell me as I am getting married in couple of months with a punjabi guy and really tensed.
1. Kapalabhati alone cannot make you beautiful. You need yoga practice which includes asanas, pranayama and meditation. Also, strict diet control and emotional control. Yoga practice improves circulation of oxygen-rich blood to your skin and helps to reduce stress levels for healthy skin and body.
2. Yoga practice can certainly help you to become beautiful, but there are no short cuts. You can feel the difference in your skin in one to two months if you follow these guidelines, especially diet control.
3. In case you have to start yoga, start with with a yoga practice consisting of few simple yoga asanas followed by pranayama and meditation. Yoga asanas improve blood circulation and massages internal organs. and pranayama will flush out the toxins from your body. Meditation will help you to further relax your mind of all day to day tensions.
4. Do these asanas
5. Practice these pranayama:
(Focus more on alom vilom and kapalabhati. Increase the number of repetitions of kapalabhati gradually)
6. Practice Om recitation after pranayama.
7. Rest in shavasana for 5 to 10 minutes at end of yoga practice and do yoga nidra.
8. Healthy and nutritious diet is more important to get the best results. Include lot of fruits, green vegetables (eaten in raw form), fresh vegetable juices, whole grains, sprouts and nuts in your diet.
9. Avoid exposure to sun and seek help from a beautician to suit the natural face packs for your skin.
10. Practicing of any single asana or pranayama alone will not be effective.
11. Try to remain cheerful and if possible try laughter yoga with your friends and family. Laughter can be quite contagious if you try.
12. Do not skip any meals, try to fix your meal timings.
13. Take adequate sleep of 7 to 8 hours.
14. Yoga practice will certainly provide you inner strength, mental peace and tranquility which can make your face look beautiful.
Hope it helps
DaljitResourcesYoga for beauty Yoga diet